skilled in that they…
1. Handle Scripture rightly, wisely and humbly.
2. Communicate effectively orally (teaching and presentation skills) and in writing in multiple environments.
3. Manage programs and people in correctional ministry that promotes transformation of those they serve.
4. Promote strong interpersonal relationships with colleagues, justice-involved persons, corrections staff, volunteers, the Church and the community to support ministry goals and rehabilitation.
5. Create learning experiences that help others encounter the person of God and the truths of His Word.
6. Utilize skills that promote rehabilitation of justice-involved persons.